Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August 19, 2009

Today was the first day at the Discovery Center. School definitely takes on a whole new perspective when you have a whole museum at your disposal. We had a few computer glitches with our macs, but by the end of the day I think most of them are resolved.
The students have been very excited to be in a different setting. This afternoon we found ourselves down at the Kapla blocks area creating architecture and stretching our creative imagination. When the day was over I was relieved that we made it our first day in our new location and nothing horrible went wrong.
I will say the worst part of the day was losing my keys after school and having to comb through my path trying to locate them. The Discovery Center is a big place when looking for a set of keys. Not having my desk is going to be a new learning curve for me and I am certainly going to have to organize my stuff a lot better.
Tomorrow is another day and will bring excitement of its own. Welcome 2009-2010 school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment