Monday, October 5, 2009

October 5, 2009

It has been a while since I have been able to post. Things are really busy at the school and now that the fall weather has set in, the students have gotten a bit more energetic.
I am really proud of our new venture in performing arts. It is a joy to see the students moving in choreographed moves and having fun while doing it. It is amazing to see how far the students have come in such a short period of time.

Friday we will be having our first after school outing with a bonfire and hot tub experience at Mrs. Bowerman's house. Last year we had a hay ride and bonfire and it was a lot of fun. This year we could not get the hay wagon so the hot tub will have to suffice. The students should enjoy getting together and I am excited to visit with the parents and touch base with where the individual families are at this point.

We scheduled our first dance for November 13,2009 at MGYM. This is a half day for the students and hopefully we will have a good turnout. This time, no parents but the students may bring a friend. I will need to get a few parents to help with refreshments. We are thinking about doing a masquerade dance since it is on a Friday 13th date.

In the next few minutes I will be visiting all my student's blogs. So far the worst thing I have seen is a total destruction of English grammar.

No comments:

Post a Comment